Can you use Surfshark to unblock Youtube?
Long story short - yes!
Youtube might be blocked somewhere for such reasons as:
- Workplace network restrictions
- Schools/University network restrictions
- Youtube is blocked by the government
- Youtube content only available in some specific regions
In order to unblock Youtube, simply connect to one of our servers located in a country where Youtube is allowed. Then open the Youtube website (or the app) as usual and enjoy the limitless content.
If you are still unable to access this service:
- Clear cache of your browser (or try Youtube in the Incognito mode of your browser)
- Make sure that you connect to our server before opening your browser
- Try a different location
- Uninstall and reinstall the Youtube app
If the problem persists, feel free to contact our Customer Success sharks anytime and they will help you out!