- Click the Windows logo button on the bottom-right corner.
- Click on the Settings cogwheel in the start bar menu that pops up.
- Click on Network & Internet option in the Windows Settings window.
- On the left pane, choose Wi-Fi if you are using wireless internet or Ethernet if you are using a wired internet connection.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Change adapter options.
- Now you will see all TAP adapters on your PC. Right-click on the active TAP adapter, then click Properties.
- Untick the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Repeat the process with other TAP adapters and reboot your computer.
Congratulations - you have successfully disabled IPv6 on your Windows device!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: