The internet should be open to everyone. NoBorders is a feature that allows you to use Surfshark in restrictive regions with no issues. Suppose your Surfshark app detects any kind of restrictions on your network. In that case, it automatically enables the NoBorders mode, which gives you a selected list of servers that perform the best under network restrictions.
Normally, NoBorders mode will turn on automatically whenever needed. However, you can turn it on manually as well.
Here is how to:
- Turn on NoBorders on Windows
- Turn on NoBorders on macOS
- Turn on NoBorders on Android
- Turn on NoBorders on iOS
Turn on NoBorders on Windows
- Launch your Surfshark app and open the Settings tab.
- Open the Advanced tab.
- This is where you will find the NoBorders mode. Toggle the switch to turn NoBorders on/off.
Turn on NoBorders on Android
- Start your Surfshark app and go to Settings.
- Proceed to the Advanced tab.
- You will see the Protocol tab here. Tap on it and hold for 3 seconds. The NoBorders feature will appear below.
- You can now turn on NoBorders by toggling the switch.
Turn on NoBorders on iOS
- Open your Surfshark app and go to Settings.
- At the bottom of the Settings page, you will find an option to turn NoBorders on or off.
Turn on NoBorders on macOS
- Start your Surfshark app. Then go to the Settings tab.
- Move to the Advanced settings section. This is where you will find an option to turn NoBorders on or off.
Congratulations - now you know how to turn on NoBorders mode and why it's useful!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in:
- How to enable 2FA on your Surfshark account?
- How to watch Netflix with Surfshark?
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?
FAQ F.A.Q. faq