You can follow this guide to set up IKEv2 manual connection on your Android device.
1. To begin with, you would have to download Surfshark IKEv2 certificate here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual. You can find it at the very bottom of the page underlined as IKEv2 certificate.
2. Download strongSwan VPN Client from Google Play store on your device. You can get it here.
2. After that, open strongSwan VPN Client and, after clicking on the menu which is at the top-right corner, click on CA certificates. Afterwards, click on the menu once again, and import Surfshark IKEv2 connection certificate which you have downloaded.
3. Get back to strongSwan VPN Client home screen and click on Add VPN profile at the top of strongswan VPN Client application.
4. In the Server field enter the hostname of one of our servers. You can find the hostnames and the recommended server for you here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual, under the flags representing the countries our servers are located at (in the tutorial de-fra.prod.surfshark.com has been used as an example).
In the username and password fields enter the service credentials which have been assigned to you. You can find them at the bottom of the page here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
The Profile name is optional, and you can name this profile as you prefer.
5. After the profile is saved, just click on it to connect. After you do, the status of the connection will change to Connected, letting you know that you have successfully connected:
6. That is it! You have successfully protected your Android device with IKEv2 connection protocol. To make sure your connection is successful, please refer to this article https://support.surfshark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003069114-How-do-I-contact-Surfshark-s-customer-support-.