In this article, you will learn how to enable the auto-renewal feature on Amazon, Apple, or Google Play stores.
It is very beneficial, as by keeping the auto-renewal enabled, your subscription will not expire as long as your payment method is valid, meaning you will always have protection online.
We will cover these stores:
- Open the Settings on your iOS device, and click on your name at the very top of the page.
- On the new page, click on Subscriptions.
- Here you will find all your Apple Store subscriptions. Select Surfshark, and click on Renew Subscription.
Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store and click on your profile picture.
- At the top right, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions, then select Subscriptions.
- Find the Surfshark subscription, and click Resume.
- Open your account at the Amazon Store.
- Select Your Apps under Digital content and devices.
- Select Your Subscriptions under Manage.
- Find the Surfshark subscription, and click Renew Subscription.
Congratulations! Now you know how to enable auto-renewal on your Surfshark subscription!
You may also be interested in:
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?
- How to enable 2FA on your Surfshark account?
- How to set up a VPN-protected Wi-Fi hotspot using Windows?