In this article, you will learn how to set up a manual connection with a Dedicated IP.
A manual connection method using a Dedicated IP is available in IKEv2, OpenVPN, and WireGuard protocols.
If you still don't have a Dedicated IP, you can order one here.
- Open this page, and log into your account.
Then, under the Dedicated IP section, click on Settings.
- Pick a protocol you wish to connect via a manual connection. In this example, we will be downloading a WireGuard configuration file.
- In the new pop-up, you will find the IP, your Public key, and a download button. Click on it.
Make sure to copy both, the IP Address and the Public key for your setup.
Note: for manual Dedicated IP connection setups, you must use their credentials, which are available once you click on the configuration file. If you have anonymized your Dedicated IP, check out this article for more information.
- Lastly, you will need to set up the whole manual connection, select your device and a protocol below for a manual setup guide:
- Windows WireGuard, Windows OpenVPN
- macOS WireGuard, macOS OpenVPN, macOS IKEv2
- Android WireGuard, Android OpenVPN, Android IKEv2
- iOS WireGuard, iOS OpenVPN, iOS IKEv2
- Linux OpenVPN
Congratulations! Now you know how to download manual connection Dedicated IP configuration files.
You may also be interested in: