In this article, you will learn how to set up a manual connection with a Dedicated IP.
A manual connection method using a Dedicated IP is available in IKEv2, OpenVPN, and WireGuard protocols.
If you still don't have a Dedicated IP, you can order one here.
- Open this page, and log into your account.
Then, under the Dedicated IP section, click on Settings.
- Pick a protocol you wish to connect via a manual connection. In this example, we will be downloading a WireGuard configuration file.
- In the new pop-up, you will find the IP, your Public key, and a download button. Click on it.
Make sure to copy both, the IP Address and the Public key for your setup.
- Lastly, you will need to set up the whole manual connection, select your device and a protocol below for a manual setup guide:
- Windows WireGuard, Windows OpenVPN
- macOS WireGuard, macOS OpenVPN, macOS IKEv2
- Android WireGuard, Android OpenVPN, Android IKEv2
- iOS WireGuard, iOS OpenVPN, iOS IKEv2
- Linux OpenVPN
Congratulations! Now you know how to download manual connection Dedicated IP configuration files.
You may also be interested in: