Windows app is supported on Windows 7 and later versions (8, 8.1, 10).
In order to use our Windows app, you must have an active subscription for your account, which can also be a trial from Google Play or iOS App Stores.
To purchase a subscription you can go here.
Once you have an active subscription in place, you can go ahead and download our Windows app from this page.
- Once the download is finished, run Surfshark setup by double-clicking it.
- Surfshark installation wizard will pop up. Press Install.
- Follow on-screen instructions and wait until the setup finishes installation.
- When installation finishes, click Run button or double click Surfshark app on your desktop.
- One you open the app, press Log In.
- Then, type in your email address and password and press Log in.
- Once logged in to the app, press 'Connect' to connect to a VPN.
- If your connection is successful, you should see the 'Connection secure' message.
To change your VPN server location, click on the flag below Connect/Disconnect button and select a country you prefer connecting to or select 'Optimal location' if you want us to automatically pick the best location for you.
To learn more about our features, click here.
If you have any issues or questions while setting up, contact our support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write a message to one of our live chat Success Agents.