By following this guide you can set up OpenVPN connection on your Android device.
1. Firstly, you would have to download Surfshark OpenVPN configuration files which can be found here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual, by the flags which represent countries where the servers are located. You can also use the recommended server feature to connect to the best country for you.
2. As the files are compressed you would have to extract them, extracting both UDP and TCP configuration files in your preferred directory.
3. Open Google Play Store, and download OpenVPN Connect client. You can get it here.
4. After installing the OpenVPN Connect client, launch it and select OVPN Profile .
5. Click on the menu which is located at the top-left corner of the application.
6. After the list of various folders appear, find the folder to which you have extracted the Surfshark OpenVPN configuration files and after marking them click on import at the top-right corner.
7. You can fill the Title Field however, you would prefer to name the VPN profle, as for Username and Password, use the Surfshark service credentials which have been assigned to your active account. You can find them here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
8. After you add the profile, simply click on it to connect. You may be prompted to agree that you trust the service, if so - do not hesitate to accept it.
9. After you successfully connect, the status will turn green.
10. Once you are connected, you can check if your connection is secure by referring to this article https://support.surfshark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003069114-How-do-I-contact-Surfshark-s-customer-support-.